I'm bad at blogging...

1:12 PM Posted by Rebecca Forth

Okay, so I haven't blogged since June, if this is not proof that I am a failure as a blogger, then I don't know what is... Anywho, I have been busy since I came back from Disney (which was one of the most amazing experiences I could have possibly have been given). I had to be in class as soon as I got back from California. I have my senior production class this year, where we are working on making our student short. We have all character modeling done, all character texturing finished, and a large percentage of environment texturing and modeling finished as well. We also have our animatic locked down, which is really helpful, it keeps us on track!! I can't really share a whole lot of what we're doing right now, as we're trying to keep production in house (like the big guys do) but I hope I can bring more to my blog site thing as soon as possible.

As for my demo reel, I haven't really had a vast amount of time to work on it. But, I do have some projects I am planning to put into the reel that will display where my lighting experience stands. I'll try and post more stuff later this week!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment