I Live!!!!

2:08 PM Posted by Rebecca Forth

I have about 36 pending blog posts that I never published, so I think it's about time I post.

I have been busy for the past ~2 years at ILM as a Resource Assistant. The job has been very consuming, but incredibly educational. I learn more each week and I can speak of a now more robust knowledge of python!

In terms of lighting, I have started a lot of small projects to keep up practice and to add to my demo reel. Sadly, I haven't had the change to get my Renderman license back, so I haven't been able to finish them.I'm hoping to change that soon.

In the meantime I have been exploring more of the aspects of Mental Ray, which we all know is a painful process, it's soooo expensive on the render times. I haven't had much a of a chance to dabble in VRay, seeing as I'm still using Maya 2009 (don't knock it!). On the flipside, I have been able to really dig into The Foundry's Katana, and I have been focusing a lot on  learning more about it.

Anyhow, I plan to post more often than I have been! If you haven't yet, go see Wreck-It Ralph!!!! It's amazing!!!! 


1 comments:

Post a Comment